User AgreementLast Updated April 1, 2017
As referred to throughout this User Agreement, the terms “Sengo”, “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to Sengo Financial Services Inc., Tempo Financial US Corp. and i-transfer where applicable. The terms “you” or “Sender” refers to users of the Service.
Sengo Financial Services Inc. and its related companies reserve the right to revise the Terms and Conditions contained in the User Agreement at any time and users are deemed to be apprised of and bound by any changes. Sengo Financial Services Inc. and its related companies will indicate that changes have been made by updating the date indicated after “Last Modified” at the beginning of the Agreement. Amended versions of this Agreement may be posted on our website periodically and are available for user review.
Our website and mobile application allows users to send money, purchase cell service Top-up reloads and pay bills to certain Bill Payers. A “Sender” is the user that uses the Service to send money or mobile reloads, request a bill pay or purchases cell service top-ups. A “Recipient” is an individual who receives money or mobile reloads from a Sender through the Service. A “Bill Pay Company or Biller” is a utility or other entity that receives a bill payment from a Sender through the Service. A “Transaction or Transfer” is a specific instruction to send money through the Service. The “Transfer or Send Amount” is the principal amount that the Sender elects to send, excluding any Transaction Fee or Taxes. The “Payout or Recipient Amount” is the amount paid out to the Recipient or Bill Pay Company, excluding any taxes or charges that may be levied under the laws of the Recipient’s Country (“Local or Foreign Taxes”).
FRAUD POLICIES AND WARNINGS: UNIDOS’ FRAUD POLICIES AND WARNINGS ARE INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE AS IF SET FORTH IN FULL HEREIN.
ACCESS AND CONSENTBy using Unidos Services and conducting an electronic transaction you agree:
- That you are at least 18 years of age, and that you have the legal capacity to enter into a contract in your jurisdiction of record.
- That you will provide true, accurate current and complete information about yourself and your accounts maintained at other financial institutions and you agree to not misrepresent your identity or your account information.
- That you authorize Unidos to access, charge, or debit funds from any of the payment instruments you provide to pay for all charges including charge backs, applicable by the payment instrument for the transaction funding.
- That you agree to comply with this User Agreement and all applicable laws and regulations and will not use the Services, including the website, in connection with an illicit activity including but not limited to money-laundering, terrorist financing, or fraud. Use of the Services and website for any illicit or a non-allowed purpose may result in cancelation of service and an appropriate report being filed with the authorities.
- That all user access to and use of the Services and website is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- That you will only use Unidos Services to send money for Recipients that you know personally and for personal reasons or payment to service companies (bill payment) specifically provided by Unidos and the website, Top-Ups and any other related financial services or product that may be provided in the future.
- To submit to the laws of the State of Colorado, USA and applicable federal law without regard to principles of conflicts of laws.
- Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the website is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the website may be subject to prosecution.
- You hereby authorize your wireless operator (AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon or any other branded wireless operator) to use your mobile number, name, address, email, network status, customer type, customer role, billing type, mobile device identifiers (IMSI and IMEI) and other subscriber status details, if available, to allow verification of your identity and to compare information you provide to Unidos with your wireless operator account profile information for the duration of the business relationship.
- INSTANT ACCOUNT VERIFICATION SERVICE: By using the Instant Account Verification Service, you authorize Unidos and its Supplier (“Supplier”) to access third party sites designated by you, on your behalf, to retrieve information requested by you. For all purposes hereof, you hereby grant Unidos and Supplier a limited power of attorney, and you hereby appoint Unidos and Supplier as your true and lawful attorney-in-fact and agent, with full power of substitution and re-substitution, for you and in your name, place and stead, in any and all capacities, to access third party internet sites, servers or documents, retrieve information, and use your information, all as described above, with the full power and authority to do and perform each and every act and thing requisite and necessary to be done in connection with such activities, as fully to all intents and purposes as you might or could do in person. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WHEN UNIDOS OR SUPPLIER ACCESSES AND RETRIEVES INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTY SITES, NIDOS AND SUPPLIER ARE ACTING AS YOUR AGENT, AND NOT THE AGENT OR ON BEHALF OF THE THIRD PARTY. You agree that third party agent providers shall be entitled to rely on the foregoing authorization, agency and power of attorney granted by you. You understand and agree that the Instant Verification Service is not endorsed or sponsored by any third party account providers accessible through the Instant Verification Service. You are licensing Unidos and Supplier any information, data, passwords, materials or other content (collectively, “Content”) you provide through or to the Instant Verification Service. Unidos and Supplier may use, modify, display, distribute and create new material using such Content to provide the Instant Verification Service to you. By submitting Content, you automatically agree, or promise that the owner of such Content has expressly agreed that, without any particular time limit, and without the payment of any fees, Unidos and Supplier may use the Content for the purposes set out above. As between Unidos and Supplier, Unidos owns your confidential account information.
- USE OF RESULTS LMITED. You agree that the results of the Account Verification Service are for use by you and Unidos and its service providers only in connection with the Unidos Services, on Unidos’ website or through Unidos’ mobile application. You agree not to reverse engineer or reverse compile any of the service technology, including but notlimited to, any Java applets associated with the Instant Account Service.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER UNIDOS NOR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES, ACCOUNT PROVIDERS OR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES WILL BE LIABLE DOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSESS, EVEIN IF UNIDOS OR SUPPLIER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE INSTANT VERIFICATION SERVICE OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE INSTANT VERIFICATION SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO (i) THE COST OF GETTING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES; (ii) ANY PRODUCTS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIOSN ENTERED INTO, THROUGH OR FROM THE INSTANT VERIFICATION SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANMISSION OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANYONE ON THE INSTANT VERIFIATION SERVICE; OR (v) THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, UNAUTHORIZED USE, PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF ANY THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT PROVIDER SITE, EVEN IF THE PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED PREVIOUSLY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Unidos and Supplier and their affiliates from any and all third party claims, liability, damages, expenses and costs (including, but not limited to reasonable attorney fees) caused by or arising from your use of the Instant Verification Service or your violation of these terms.
- You agree that Supplier is a third party beneficiary of the above provisions, with all rights to enforce such provisions as if Supplier were a party to this Agreement.
Contact Unidos at 855-398-2569 if you believe you may be a victim of fraud or if your website username and password have been lost or stolen or if someone may use them without your permission.
You acknowledge and consent to the use of electronic communications relating to the use of Unidos Services. You agree that we may provide notices to you in the following ways: (1) a banner notice on the Service, or (2) an email sent to an address you provided, or (3) through other means including mobile number, telephone, or mail. You agree to keep your contact information, including email address information, up to date.
The Service does not allow for Communications relating to the use of Unidos Services to be provided in paper format. If you choose to withdraw your consent, your use of the Service shall be terminated. To withdrawal your consent, you must contact us using the Unidos contact information at the end of this Agreement.
The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on any Unidos Services and the website are the property of Unidos Financial Services, Inc. and its related companies if applicable. Users of Unidos Services or the website are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose without the written permission of Unidos Financial Services, Inc. All information and content including any software programs available on or through the website (“Content”) or any Unidos Service is protected by copyright. Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the website for commercial or public purposes.
You shall not use any automated software or use any robot, spider, scraper or other device to access the Website or Service for data mining, gathering or extraction or other purposes.
The Sender may pay for the Services by using a credit or debit card issued by or through a financial institution located in the U.S. (“Bank Card”) or by designating a valid U.S. bank account. The total due including any fees are payable prior to processing the transaction. If we do not receive authorization, the transaction will not be processed. You agree that Unidos Financial Services Inc. is authorized to charge your designated Bank Card or applicable account for the total transaction including fees each time you use the Services. Recipient will normally receive funds sent by you in cash, or funds may be credited to a bank or debit card.
Certain countries and/or jurisdictions may impose a local tax, fee and/or tariff on your transaction when the Recipient receives the funds. Unidos is not responsible for the payment of any local tax, fee and/or tariff imposed on the Transaction.
Fees. You agree that for each transaction you submit, you may be required to pay a fee in addition to the Transaction Amount. Payment is due at the time the transaction is submitted.
Bank Accounts. Any bank account information you provide should be reviewed to ensure accuracy before sending a transaction.
Other Charges. We are not responsible for fees that may be imposed by any financial institution associated with your method of payment. For example, some credit card issuers may treat the use of your credit card to purchase the Service as a “cash advance”. Additional fees or interest cost for the transaction may be assessed. Additionally, Unidos Financial Services Inc. is not responsible for fees such as, NSF fees, chargeback fees, or other, similar charges that might be imposed on you by your bank, credit card issuer, or other provider.
Unidos Financial Services Inc. may receive additional revenue between the rate of acquisition and the retail rate in transactions involving foreign currency. You are not entitled to receive any portion of the additional revenue identified above.
RECIPIENT PAYOUT / PAYMENT METHODS
There are several Recipient payout/payment methods available to senders. These payout methods are described below. All Recipient payout methods require the recipient to verify their identity.
Recipient Verification-Recipients are required to prove their identity before receiving funds by presenting a valid, unexpired identification document. In addition, Recipients are required to provide a Transaction or receipt number associated with their Transaction for payout.
Cash- If the Sender indicates that the Recipient is to receive cash, the paying agent location will provide cash to the Recipient once that persons’ identity has been confirmed as stated in the above ‘Recipient Verification’ section. Unidos is not responsible for any lost or stolen cash once the paying agent has delivered the cash to the Recipient.
Bank Account– If the Recipient is to receive a deposit into the Recipient’s bank account, the funds will be automatically deposited. It is important to verify that the Recipient account number or bank information is correct. If the information is incorrect, the money may be sent to the wrong bank account or Recipient and may not be recovered. Unidos is not responsible for any funds deposited into the wrong account unless it is the result of an error by Unidos.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
Senders may cancel Transactions for a full refund of the principal amount plus any fees paid by the Sender within 30 minutes of payment except under the following circumstances: the funds have been deposited, delivered or paid to the Recipient or Bill Pay or Top Up Service Company. Canceled or refunded transactions will be credited back to the same payment instrument used to fund the transaction unless Unidos Financial Services, Inc. and its related companies are prohibited from doing so by law.
Unidos Financial Services, Inc. and its related companies may delay or cancel a transaction for reasons that include, but are not limited to: (1) identity verification; (2) fraud and anti-money laundering compliance review; and (3) to comply with applicable law; (4) Any violation of the federal or state regulations as well as any other internal policies and procedures of Unidos. Unidos Financial Services, Inc. may, in our sole discretion, limit the amount of any Transaction, or chose not to conduct a transaction for customers or Recipients by providing a refund.
The following provision applies only to transactions generated from California:
CALIFORNIA RIGHT TO REFUND: “You, the customer, are entitled to a refund of the money to be transmitted as the result of this agreement if Unidos Financial Services, Inc. does not forward the money received from you within 10 days of the date of its receipt, or does not give instructions committing an equivalent amount of money to the person designated by you within 10 days of the date of the receipt of the funds from you unless otherwise instructed by you. If your instructions as to when the moneys shall be forwarded or transmitted are not complied with and the money has not yet been forwarded or transmitted, you have a right to a refund of your money. If you want a refund, you must mail or deliver your written request to Unidos Financial Services, Inc. at 1510 W Canal Court, Suite 1000, Littleton, CO 80120. If you do not receive your refund, you may be entitled to your money back plus a penalty of up to $1,000 and attorney’s fees pursuant to Section 2102 of the California Financial Code.”
If you have complaints with respect to any aspect of the money transmission activities conducted at this location, you may contact the California Department of Business Oversight at its toll-free telephone number, (866) 275-2677, by e-mail at email@example.com, or by mail at: Department of Business Oversight, Consumer Services. 1515 K Street, Suite 200, Sacramento, CA 95814.
Texas. As a Sender located in the state of Texas, you are entitled to cancel a transaction, and receive an immediate refund of all money charged for the transaction, including any fees paid within 30 minutes of receiving a receipt, unless the intended Recipient of the transaction has received the funds, or its equivalent.
- If you have a complaint, first contact Unidos Financial Services, Inc. 855-398-2569. If you still have an unresolved complaint regarding the company’s money transmission or currency exchange activity, please direct your complaint to: Texas Department of Banking, 2601 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, Texas 78705, (877) 276-5554 FREE (toll free), dob.texas.gov.
- Are you sending money to claim lottery or prize winnings, or on a promise of receiving a large amount of money?
- Are you sending money because you were “guaranteed” a credit card or loan?
- Are you responding to an Internet or phone offer that you aren’t sure is honest?
- Are you sending money to someone you don’t know or whose identity you can’t verify?
If that is the case, please contact Customer Service at 855-398-2569 immediately and request a cancelation.
ERRORS AND COMPLAINTS
Errors. You have a right to dispute errors in your Transaction. If you think there is an error, contact us within 180 days of the Transaction at 855-398-2569. You can also contact us for a written explanation of your rights at Unidos Financial Services Inc. Customer Service 1510 W Canal Court, Littleton, CO 80120
You can cancel for a full refund within 30 minutes of payment of your Transaction, unless (1) Unidos has obtained the funds from the retail location where you initiated the transaction; or (2) The have been deposited, delivered or paid to the Recipient or Service Company. For additional information related to requesting a refund, see the section labeled ‘REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS’.
For questions or complaints, contact us online; by telephone at 855-398-2569 or by mail at Unidos Financial Services, Inc. at 1510 W Canal Court, Suite 1000, Littleton, CO 80120, USA.
Complaints. For any problems with the Service, questions or complaints, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; by telephone at 855-398-2569 or by mail at Unidos Financial Services, Inc. at 1510 W Canal Court, Suite 1000, Littleton, CO 80120, USA.
For unresolved questions or complaints about Unidos Financial Services Inc. you may contact:
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau 855-411-2372 855-729-2372 (TTY/TDD) consumerfinance.gov
Minnesota. You may contact us by email at email@example.com to voluntarily disqualify yourself from sending or receiving Money Transfer Transactions. This request expires one year from the date of the request. Please see Minn. Stat. 53B.27, subd. 3 for more information on the “No Transmit List.”
After first contacting Unidos Financial Services, Inc., if residents of certain jurisdictions still have an unresolved complaint regarding the company’s services they may also consider contacting the following departments:
Alabama Securities Commission
By phone: 800-222-1253
Alaska Division of Banking & Securities
By phone: 907-269-4584
By mail: State of Alaska
DCCED, Banking & Securities Investigations
550 West 7th Avenue, Suite 1850
Anchorage, AK 99501
Arizona Department of Financial Institutions
By phone: 602-771-2800
Arkansas Securities Department
By Phone: 800-981-4429
By mail: Arkansas Securities Department
Heritage West Building, Suite 300
201 East Markham Street
Little Rock, AR 72201
California Department of Business Oversight, Consumer Services
By phone: 1-866-275-2677
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: Department of Business Oversight
Attn: Consumer Services
1515 K Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95814
Colorado Division of Banking
By phone: 303-894-7575
By mail: Colorado Division of Banking
1560 Broadway, Ste. 975
Denver, Colorado 80202
Complaints should be in writing, please provide as much information as possible. Please include the following information on your correspondence:
- The name of the institution and the name of any person(s) at the institution with whom the complainant has had contact. Include telephone number(s) and addresses.
- A complete description of the complaint and any efforts that have been made to resolve the complaint.
- Copies of documentation supporting the complaint.
- Any suggestions regarding a preferred resolution of the complaint.
Connecticut Department of Banking
By phone: 860-240-8299
Delaware Office of State Bank Commissioner
By phone: 302-739-4235
District of Columbia Department of Insurance, Securities, & Banking
By phone: 202-727-8000
Florida Office of Financial Regulation
By phone: 850-487-9687
Georgia Department of Banking & Finance
By phone: 888-986-1633
Guam Department of Revenue & Taxation
By phone: 671-635-1835
Hawaii Division of Financial Institutions
By phone: 808-586-2820
Idaho Department of Finance
By phone: 208-332-8000
Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
By phone: 1-888-473-4858
Indiana Department of Financial Institutions
By phone: 317-232-3955
800-382-4880 (IN Only)
Iowa Division of Banking
By phone: 515-281-4014
Kansas Office of the State Bank Commissioner
By phone: 785-296-2266
Kentucky Department of Financial Institutions
By phone: 800-223-2579
Louisiana Office of Financial Institutions
By phone: 888-525-9414
Maine Bureau of Consumer Credit Protection
By phone: 207-624-8527
800-332-8529 (ME Only)
Maryland Office of the Commissioner of Financial Regulation
By phone: 888-784-0136
By mail: Office of the Commissioner of Financial Regulation
Attention: Consumer Services Unit
500 North Calvert Street, Suite 402
Baltimore, MD 21202
Massachusetts Division of Banks
By phone: 617-956-1501
800-495-2265 (MA Only)
Michigan Department of Insurance & Financial Services
By phone: 877-999-6442
Minnesota Department of Commerce
By phone: 651-296-2488
Mississippi Department of Banking & Consumer Finance
By phone: 800-844-2499
Missouri Division of Finance
By phone: 573-751-3242
Montana Office of Consumer Protection
Phone: (800) 481-6896
Nebraska Department of Banking & Finance
By phone: 402 -471-2171
Nevada Division of Financial Institutions
By phone: 702-486-4120
New Hampshire Banking Department
By phone: 603-271-3561
New Jersey Department of Banking & Insurance
By phone: 800-446-7467
New Mexico Financial Institutions Division
By phone: 505-476-4885
New York Department of Financial Services
By phone: 877-226-5697
By mail: New York State Department of Financial Services
Consumer Services Division
One State Street
New York, NY 10004-1417
North Carolina Office of the Commissioner of Banks
By phone: 1-800-874-9791
North Dakota Department of Financial Institutions
By phone: 701-328-9933
Ohio Division of Financial Institutions
By phone: 866-278-0003
Oklahoma Banking Department
By phone: 405-521-2782
Oregon Division of Finance & Corporate Securities
By phone: 866-814-9710 (OR Only)
Pennsylvania Department of Banking
By phone: 717-787-1854
Puerto Rico Office of Commissioner of Financial Institutions
By phone: 787-723-8445
Rhode Island Dept. of Bus. Regulation – Div. of Banking
By phone: 401-462-9500
South Carolina Dept. of Consumer Affairs
South Dakota Division of Banking
By phone: 605-773-3421
Tennessee Department of Financial Institutions
By phone: 800-778-4215
Texas Department of Banking
By phone: 877-276-5554 (toll free)
By mail: Texas Department of Banking
2601 North Lamar Boulevard
Austin, Texas 78705
Utah Department of Financial Institutions
By phone: 801-538-8830
Vermont Division of Banking
By phone: 802-828-3307
U.S Virgin Islands Division of Banking
By phone: 340-774-7166
Virginia Bureau of Financial Institutions
By phone: 804-371-9657
800-552-7945 (VA Only)
Washington Department of Financial Institutions
By phone: 877-746-4334
West Virginia Division of Financial Institutions
By phone: 304-558-2294
Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions
By phone: 608-261-9555
Wyoming Department of Audit
By phone: 303-777-6605
- General. Unidos may, at any time and in our sole discretion, refuse any Transaction or limit the amount to be transferred. Unidos reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Delays. Your Transaction may be delayed or cancelled at any time prior to your Recipient’s or the Service Company’s receipt of the mobile reload or Payout Amount without prior notice. Unidos may delay or cancel your Transaction for reasons that include, but are not limited to: (1) identity verification; (2) validation of your Transaction instructions and Payment Instruments; (3) fraud and anti-money laundering compliance review; and (4) to comply with applicable law and Unidos Internal policies and procedures. Business hours, systems availability and currency availability of our Service Providers may also cause delays. You may be entitled to a refund in certain circumstances, as described in the ‘Refund and Cancelation’ section of this agreement.
- Commercial Transactions. You will only use the Service to send money or mobile reloads to people that you know personally and for personal reasons. Using the Service for commercial purposes is prohibited and may result in cancelation of the Transaction.
- Unauthorized Transactions. You may not use the Service in violation of this User Agreement or applicable laws, rules or regulations. It is a violation of this User Agreement to use the Service for any of the following activities (without limitation): (1) sexually-oriented materials or services; (2) gambling activities; (3) fraud; (4) money-laundering; (5) funding terrorist organizations; and (6) purchase or sale of tobacco, firearms, prescription drugs, or other controlled substances. If you use the Service in connection with illegal conduct, the Transaction will be canceled and reported to law enforcement.
- Ineligibility. Unidos may, at its sole discretion, refuse Transactions from certain Senders or to certain Recipients or Service Companies, including without limitation, entities and individuals that are included on the Specially Designated Nationals list, Non-cooperative Countries and Territories list, and such other lists as may be issued from time to time by the U.S. Department of Treasury and other government agencies.
- Verification. Recipients may be required to prove their identity before receiving funds by presenting a valid identification document. In addition, Recipients may be required to provide a Transaction number identifier associated with their Transaction during the payout process.
- No Changes. Unidos does not generally allow changes to the details of a Transaction once submitted for processing.
- Access. Unidos Financial Services, Inc. and its related companies reserve the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Terms and Conditions, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to the website.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
NO WARRANTIES. ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS, UNIDOS SERVICES AND SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE, OR OBTAINED FROM A WEBSITE TO WHICH THE WEBSITE IS LINKED (A “LINKED WEBSITE”) ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY.
UNIDOS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. AND ITS RELATED COMPANIES DO NOT ENDORSE AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR (A) THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT MADE THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY PARTY OTHER THAN UNIDOS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. AND ITS RELATED COMPANIES, (B) ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON LINKED WEBSITES OR (C) THE CAPABILITIES OR RELIABILITY OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED FROM A LINKED WEBSITE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE UNIDOS SERVICES AND THIS WEBSITE MAY PROVIDE A LINK TO OTHER WEBSITES BY ALLOWING THE USER TO LEAVE THIS WEBSITE TO ACCESS THIRD-PARTY MATERIAL OR BY BRINGING THE THIRD-PARTY MATERIAL INTO THIS WEBSITE VIA “INVERSE” HYPERLINKS AND FRAMING TECHNOLOGY (A “LINKED WEBSITE”). UNIDOS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. AND ITS RELATED COMPANIES DO NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO ALTER, UPDATE, OR CONTROL THE CONTENT ON A LINKED WEBSITE. THERE ARE INHERENT RISKS IN RELYING UPON USING, OR RETRIEVING ANY INFORMATION FOUND ON THE INTERNET, AND UNIDOS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. AND ITS RELATED COMPANIES URGE YOU TO MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THESE RISKS BEFORE RELYING UPON, USING, OR RETRIEVING ANY SUCH INFORMATION ON A LINKED WEBSITE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR USE OF UNIDOS SERVICES OR THE WEBSITE AND LINKED WEBSITES. YOU AGREE THAT UNIDOS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. AND ITS RELATED COMPANIES AND ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS WILL NOT BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE SERVICE OR LOST OPPORTUNITY) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF UNIDOS SERVICES, THE WEBSITE OR A LINKED WEBSITE, OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE UNIDOS SERVICES, THE WEBSITE OR A LINKED WEBSITE, EVEN IF UNIDOS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. AND ITS RELATED COMPANIES ARE MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, THE TRANSMISSION OF ANY VIRUSES WHICH MAY INFECT A USER’S EQUIPMENT, FAILURE OF MECHANICAL OR ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT OR COMMUNICATION LINES, TELEPHONE OR OTHER INTERCONNECT PROBLEMS (e.g., YOU CANNOT ACCESS YOUR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER), UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, THEFT, OPERATOR ERRORS, STRIKES OR OTHER LABOR PROBLEMS OR ANY FORCE MAJEURE. UNIDOS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. AND ITS RELATED COMPANIES CANNOT AND DO NOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO UNIDOS SERVICES OR THE WEBSITE.
OTHER THAN AS REQUIRED UNDER APPLICABLE CONSUMER PROTECTION LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL UNIDOS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC AND ITS RELATED COMPANIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A USER’S RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE UNIDOS SERVICES OR WEBSITE OR A LINKED WEBSITE, OR USER’S RELIANCE ON ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED FROM A LINKED WEBSITE. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR OBTAINED FROM A LINKED WEBSITE. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SPECIFIC OPINION, ADVICE, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT.
CONTACT INFORMATIONUnidos Financial Services, Inc. d/b/a Sengo
1510 W Canal Court, Suite 1000, Littleton, CO 80120